Graphic & UI/UX Designer
Are you a creative thinker with a keen eye for detail? Do you have a passion for designing visually compelling and user-friendly interfaces? If so, we're looking for someone like you to join our team at Ruler Digital Agency.
As a Graphic & UI/UX Designer at Ruler, you will be responsible for creating and implementing attractive and functional designs for our clients. We value originality and a fresh approach to design, so be ready to bring your unique ideas to the table.
Who we are:
Ruler Digital Agency is a boutique agency that focus on quality rather quantity. An award winning digital agency based in Kallithea ( 8 minutes from metro station) .
As an award-winning agency, we continuously strive for excellence in our projects and seek out brilliant & creative minds to join our team.
Your day to day activities
- Brainstorming meetings with the team
- Sharing you ideas
- Making research for fresh ideas and trends
- Designing legendary web sites and awesome graphics for social media & google ads
- Collaborate with marketing and development team on active projects
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Create and refine user-centric designs and visual interfaces for web and mobile platforms
- Participate in all phases of product development, including user research, wireframing, prototyping, design, and feedback loops
- Keep up-to-date with current digital trends and suggest new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of our clients
- Create responsive and functional web designs in Adobe xD, Figma
- Use your video editing skills to craft compelling visual narratives
- Collaborate with developers on UI/UX design projects
- Create digital visuals for the Google Ad campaigns of our various clients
- Oversee the development of branding design projects
- Create content for the social media posts of various clients
- Design newsletter campaigns
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Collaborate with marketing and development teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Maintain an easy-to-access library of project digital assets on a cloud server
- Proven experience in Graphic Design and UI/UX Design
- A strong portfolio of website designs, logo’s and other graphics
- Proficient in design software (e.g., Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator) and video editing tools
- Familiarity with web design principles and standards
- Knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX projects
- Fluent in both Greek and English
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Advanced communication & presentation skills
- Fresh ideas
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
What we offer:
- Education & Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Unique employee experience
- Friendly casual environment and open culture
- Team Spirit
- Huge opportunity to fast track your career as the team & company grows
Social Media Marketing Intern
Are you looking to kickstart your career in social media marketing? Join us at Ruler Digital Agency and help us redefine the digital landscape. We're on the hunt for a driven and creative Social Media Marketing Intern to become a vital part of our team. If you're eager to make an impact in the ever-evolving digital world and are committed to delivering excellence, we want to hear from you.
The Social Media Marketing Intern will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with social media marketing and content creation, as well as assisting with digital marketing and communication efforts.
- Enrolled in or recent graduate from a relevant degree program (Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, or related field).
- Strong creative skills.
- Basic understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and capable of working both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- A genuine passion for digital marketing and a hunger for learning and growth in the field.
- Gain hands-on experience in the dynamic field of digital marketing and social media.
- Receive mentorship and guidance from experienced industry professionals.
- Exposure to diverse clients and industries, contributing to impactful digital marketing campaigns.
- Potential for future career opportunities within Ruler Digital Agency.
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate and innovative team that's reshaping the digital landscape.