Paid Media Specialist
Join our mission! At Ruler Digital Agency , we are looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our team. The person in this role will develop paid media plans across biddable channels and deliver on those day to day. You must be enthusiastic in testing and learning to understand what works best for our brands as you will use data and insight to inform plans and decisions, ensuring that we deliver the most effective campaigns.
* Plan, execute and optimise paid social media campaigns
* Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign including interpretation, commentary and recommendations.
* Ability to report on activity on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
* Develop key tactical plans to deliver on them
* Deliver media plans to the highest possible standard
* Optimise existing paid social media deliverables
* Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
* Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
* Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
* Manage budgets for paid media deliverables
* Complete work to deadlines
We rely on amazing & creative people. You must possess the abilities or experience listed below in order to be considered for this position.
SKILLS & PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
* Minimum 2 years prior experience (agency or client side) in managing complex media accounts (Google Ads, Social Media Platforms)
* Strong understanding of digital paid media, particularly paid social media
* Advanced proficiency with Ads across a number of paid media platforms including but not limited to; TikTok, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIN, YouTube and Twitter- Familiarity with Google Ads
* Experience with brand and performance campaigns
* An inquisitive and numeric mindset
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent time management and organisational skills with a high attention to detail
* Strong presentation skills
* Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
* No ego
* Extremely motivated
* Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
* Self-starting, reliable and dependable
* Inquisitive mindset
* Honest and trustworthy
* Learns quickly
* Persistent and hard-working
* Open to feedback and ideas
* Clear communicator
* Sense of humour
Rulers place a high value on diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusion. We have always believed that having a diverse team and an inclusive mentality are essential components of any forward-thinking organization.
We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer who works hard to find, grow, support, and keep the best personnel from a variety of diverse backgrounds, talents, and perspectives. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, , religion, age, nationality, marital status, or disability, we encourage all applications.
* A welcoming, open culture where each worker upholds honesty, gains others' trust, and respects them
* Education & Career development opportunities
* Unique employee experience
* Crazy, friendly, casual and fun workspace
* Friendly casual environment and open culture
* Team Spirit
* Huge opportunity to fast track your career as the team & agency grows fast
* Positivity, energy & enthusiasm
Graphic Design Intern
Do you have a good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and a proactive mindset? Do you envision yourself specializing on visual identities for a wide range of brands?
Are you ready to stop making baby steps in your confidence and performance levels and instead make big strides?
So get on board our design train and give this internship your all.
Who we are:
Ruler Digital Agency is a boutique agency that focus on quality rather quantity. An award winning digital agency based in Kallithea ( 8 minutes from metro station) .
As an award-winning agency, we continuously strive for excellence in our projects and seek out brilliant & creative minds to join our team.
Design At Ruler Digital Agency
Throughout the induction phase, you will receive training in job-specific skills.
This is your chance to shine by joining a team of highly qualified professionals, where you will advance your career with the help of our team.
Don’t forget that we want only Positive vibes: We trust and support artistic independence;
At Ruler we are committed to fostering an inclusive atmosphere and firmly encourage diversity. In the end, we're seeking for a distinctive person who wants to improve our business and community.
In the end, we're seeking for a distinctive person who wants to grow ! We are excited to hear from you if you consider yourself to be a team player and are up for a challenge.
Send us your application & portfolio
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
What do we need:
- You are a student of graphic design academy/university
- A high level of attention to details
- A high level computer skills particularly in the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, XD)
- Photo and video creating & editing skills will be an advantage
- Good in written and spoken English
As a member of our team, you will get your hands dirty on:
- Actively support current projects for various clients
- Transforming a visual identity into a usable interface for a website or app;
- Designing responsive interfaces based on wireframes made by a UX designer;
- Design of creative concepts, daily content, designing Keynote presentations and various animations;
- Design within brand guidelines with the intention of skyrocket them
- Creating clickable-prototypes with animations;
- Be naturally curious, dare to make mistakes and are aware of the latest trends within the design field;
- Work alongside the design team creating graphics for digital marketing campaigns
- The chance to collaborate with amazing customers, no matter how big or small, regional or international
- Opportunities to further your education and gain certifications;
- A secure workplace
- A team of imaginative coworkers who quickly become friends;
- A full-time position with a dynamic & passionate team; a good work-life balance; You have a life outside of work!.
- Poudra, our chief dog will teach you what unconditional love means
- Full time position may be offered after internship.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION
Rule with us
Get in touch
Do you trust your instincts, and are just as bold with your vision as we are? Do you want to be noticed for that?
74, Mantzagriotaki Str. 176 76 Kallithea, Athens - Greece
TEL: +30 210 9567847